Skip to main content

The Beauty of those fallen leaves...

Its strange how we can like leaves when they are green and lush and swinging on the trees but we would rather take a picture of it all brown and scattered on the road..The gorgeous leaves have lost their shine but still there is something about this picture that makes me go all OH MY GOD this is indeed a good one.! The leaves are rustled and there is a fine balance between the green and brown dried up leaves..!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soya Chunks Broccoli Curry | Soya Chunks Curry Recipe | Indian Recipe

Soya Chunks  Broccoli Curry  | Soya Chunks Curry Recipe | Indian Recipe I attribute my varied palate to my Appa and Amma and no one else. Although South-Indian, growing up I was exposed to so many cuisines and I am not talking about, "just in restaurants". I am talking about "in Amma's kitchen". She wasn't just the Idli-Dosa kinda mom. She always ensured that she cooked up a different storm in the kitchen everyday and for that, I cannot be more thankful. Way before this whole "vegan" thing came into existence, she introduced me to Soya Chunks. We did eat non-veg at home but not everyday. That's when the humble Soya Chunks/ Soya Nuggets come to the rescue. The texture and taste (according to me) are nothing when compared to chicken but there is something about these nuggets that strike a chord with my palate.  Soya chunks especially when cooked in a curry form absorb water and spices. You take one bite and you realize ho...

Gokarna | Gokarna Travel | Things To Do In Gokarna | Travel Post #4

I've gone to Gokarna three times in a row. 2013, 2014 and 2015 and I know the three times is most definitely going to increase to uncountable number of times. Gokarna is actually a temple town in Karnataka,India. Devout people come there only to visit the Gokarnanatha Temple in the main town and see  (dirty) Gokarna Beach. We chose to go away from the usual track and explore the beaches on the other side of town. The first time around we took a train from Bangalore (Yeshwanthpur Station) and got off at the Gokarna Road railway station. The next time we boarded a bus from Navrang Stop at Rajajinagar and got off at the Gokarna Bus Stop. The third time around we boarded the bus from the same stop as above but got off at Kumta since we decided on having a detour before heading to Gokarn (Goks as we call it). Note : I might have to include some images from the internet as my hard disk has got corrupted and I have lost a significant number of pictures :( THINGS TO DO IN GOKARNA ...

Street food thrives in India

Despite all the fast foods and restaurants and malls coming up here and there Indian street food will always be relished by everyone.I mean absoluteyl EVERYONE.Be it Idlis,Vadas,and dosas or vadapavs and pani puri and bhel puri.Our street food might not look hygienic but once u taste it you will always come back for more.There is a unique fragrance each dish leaves out that draws a passerby on the road to go and get a taste of whats cooking.Every road and street(galli as we call it) has its very own characteristic food STALL to have your daily doze of street khana from.  Amazingly tasty Indian capsicum with spicy red chilli powder and boiled peanuts..The perfect meal and a very cold hill station.  These farm fresh carrots caught my attention during my trip to Kodai.I tasted them and realised byt the time these carrots reach our city they lose their taste leaving us with un-juicy and dead carrots which we cannot even relish.  What can I say bout these V...